Cleaning commercial kitchen equipment is hard work both physically due to the nature of the work and mentally to ensure that everything is done in the right order and to the correct standard.
So, at National Hood, we take health and safety very seriously - both for our staff and for your staff and customers. Our training, policies and procedures are all designed to minimise disruption, safety risks and hazards, and ensure that your business is compliant. That’s why:
- We clean to the following standards: Compliance Schedule C59 – Ventilation, Building act sections – C3, G3, G4, Food hygiene (1974) Act, AS 1851.6 2005, TR/19 International Standard
- All our staff undergo thorough training when they first come on board and specific training on your premises and equipment if required
- All our staff have access to on-going training to keep up to date with the latest techniques and procedures.
- We provide staff with appropriate protective clothing and equipment.
- We use food safe and eco-friendly cleaning products and techniques
- We invest in the latest equipment for a safer, more thorough clean.
- We keep complete service certificates and records including photographs for seven years.
- We carry full comprehensive insurance for the time we are working at your premises.
Get your premises cleaned by National Hood and get peace of mind
Choosing National Hood for your commercial kitchen cleaning gives you peace of mind that your premises will not only be scrupulously clean but also that work will be done to a high standard. We offer extraction hood and duct cleaning and commercial kitchen filter cleaning to ensure your staff can work in safe and efficiently operating surroundings.
We have teams working across New Zealand who can fit in with your operational hours to minimise disruption to your business.
Contact us today to discuss your cleaning requirements and see how we can set up a schedule to meet your needs.